Visiting the centre
SAFE Place Merseyside’s purpose built centre is located in central Liverpool, within easy reach of public transport.
- The centre has been designed to be very accessible
- It is very discreet, with no signs to indicate the purpose of the centre
- Appointments at SAFE Place are only made for one person at a time - so you won’t meet anyone else who might be waiting to see a crisis worker or doctor
- There is a purpose-built examination suite
- There are waiting areas for friends and family who may be coming to the centre with you
- Tea and coffee is available
- Photos of the centre can be seen below
Next: What happens when you arrive?